A Level Results
Oak Wood School GCE Examination Results 2022
Oak Wood School is pleased to report some outstanding achievements by its students in their A Levels and other qualifications this summer. Overall, our students achieved 14% of grades at A*-A and 33% A*-B. 89% of our Year 13 students gained a place at university, with 19% of them securing places at Russell Group Universities.
- Thalia Bazzi who achieved A*AA in A Level Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry, securing a place to study Biomedical Sciences at Kings College, University of London.
- Yadav Sharma who achieved A*AA in A Level Mathematics, Further Maths and Biology, securing a place to study Accounting and Finance at the University of Warwick.
- Annabelle Chan who achieved an A* A Level Biology and B grades in Chemistry and Physics, securing a place to study Engineering and Physical Sciences at the University of Nottingham.
- Naema Abdi who achieved B grades in A Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics, securing a place to study Chemistry at Queen Mary, University of London.
Key Data 2022
Attainment (27 students):
- Average Result C-
- Average Points: 27.31
Destinations (2020 data)
- Students progressing to education or employment: 65%