Sixth Form Dress Code
Sixth Form students must wear:
- A business suit, jacket or blazer
- Smart, formal tailored trousers or knee-length dress/skirt
- A plain collared shirt, blouse or sleeved top
- Males must wear a tie
- Shoes must be plain leather low-heeled and polishable walking shoes.
- The following are not allowed:
- canvas shoes or plimsolls of any sort
- any branded shoes with a highly visible and distinct logo such as those made by Nike or Adidas or those designed for sport
- backless shoes or shoes with large heels, platform soles or wedge soles
- shoes above the ankle or boots.
- All students are expected to wear their ID lanyard at all times when on the school site
- Tattooing should be covered at all times
- Indiscreet facial piercings are not acceptable whilst in school
- Hairstyles should not be extreme
There are no particular stockists for the above, so there are a wide range of shops and prices available.